Our success with reducing exposures, illnesses, injuries, and costs is indisputable.
IHS’ reductions in the per capita number of injuries & i
We achieve these amazing results by restructuring the traditional healthcare model. Instead of waiting for Injuries & Illnesses to occur, then sending the worker off-site for evaluation, usually by professionals less trained or indifferent to your production needs, we start with
On-site or Off-Site Case Management Team Help
- Investigate work-relatedness
- Confirm mechanism of injury (MOI)
- Correlate MOI with objective clinical findings
- Determine the best specialist for a referral
- Assist with provider panels and our network of specialists that are “employer-friendly”
- Communicate with medical specialists once your employee has been referred out
- Provide a breakdown of the specialists’ findings and discuss alternative treatments
- Assist with second opinions, follow-up testing (NCV, FCE, diagnostics, and IMEs)
- Help navigate conversations/options with your insurance carrier or broker
- Assist with employee transportation, translation, and interaction with outside appointments
- Make recommendations on appropriate timeliness of case progression
- Discuss potential “red flags”
- Determine if an employee can perform essential functions, or if have they reached
- Help in re-evaluating restrictions for timely but safe progression
Contact Us Today...
Let Our Case Management Experts Get Your Employees Back On The Job!
723 Rt. 113, #6
Souderton, PA 18964