Once hired, the “industrial athlete” is in the game and must stay healthy. Therefore, using an industry-unique process and proprietary tracking metrics, we identify early warning signs, then investigate and treat symptoms before they become full-blown illnesses. As a result, we have resolved over 85% of all initial encounters which translates into real dollar savings for you and a healthier and happier workforce. Through our programs which improve employees’ health, your company should see an increase in productivity, a reduction in illnesses, lower turnover, and especially, decreased worker’s compensation costs.
It has been documented that companies that utilize early intervention programs have reported a 100% return on investment and 90% reported a reduction of lost time by 25%.
Our quantifiable track record exceeds the national average in reducing lost time cases.
Why Early Intervention Is Critical
- Sustain a plan to prevent injury and illness
- Provide early and effective intervention
- Provide timely incident management for all employees
- Assist with transitional duty
- Develop stretching programs
- Assist with job rotation plans
- Help monitor restrictions
- Develop JDAs
- Confirm HPE certifications
- Perform ergonomic assessments
- Develop safe areas
- Assist with incident investigations
- Monitor reintegration/RTW of employees
- Assist with research data
- Develop relationships to enhance employee morale and trust
- Educate employees about anatomy of their injuries to enhance “buy-in” and speed recovery
- Recognize early warning (red flags) to medical staff
- Assist modified duty listing
- Enforce safety initiatives
- Assist with root cause: indentify unsafe environment (photo and comment)
Contact Us Today...
Learn How IHS Can Help Prevent Injuries and Illnesses!
723 Rt. 113, #6
Souderton, PA 18964