As either part of our pre-employment screening process, injury prevention program, or treatment model, our medical team is highly trained and experienced to satisfy whatever clinical needs you have. Often, medical providers are not familiar with occupational medicine or even state and federal requirements. Our providers at Industry Health Solutions are experienced in these areas and can ensure that your on-site medical team is compliant and that your employees receive optimal medical care. Our medical staff average over 20 years of experience and bring a comprehensive scope of specialties to the workers’ comp arena. Additionally, in some cases where it can be accommodated, Industry H
- Perform annual physicals including DOT physicals
- Perform comprehensive medical evaluations from head to toe
- Perform injections, aspirations, and
other testingat no additional cost.
- Perform x-rays on-site at a reduced rate of an Urgent care center or hospital
- Prescribe special testing and medications when necessary
- Provide urgent care
- Perform drug and alcohol testing
- Manage your occ-health facility
- Provide a medical director who is experienced and adept at occupational medicine delivery
Contact Us Today...
We Offer Professional Medical Services At A Lower Cost To Your Business!
723 Rt. 113, #6
Souderton, PA 18964